Chopping off my hair for The Little Princess Trust

It's impossible for me to understand just how distressing hair loss can be for a child going through cancer treatment or other hair losing diseases such as alopecia. On my head, my hair is just long strands of superfluous keratin that I should probably brush more often, but once donated and made into a wig, it would give a child battling these awful diseases a small token of normality once again.

The cost of manufacturing and purchasing a custom wig, especially for smaller heads can cost up to £2000, but The Little Princess Trust provides real-hair wigs free of charge to boys and girls across the UK and Ireland. I have had hair down to my hips for a while and I'm going to have at least a foot (12 inches/ 30cm) cut off to make into a wig for someone who will appreciate and deserve it far more than I do. I hope that my hair donation can bring a little happiness to a brave child.

Myself and The Little Princess Trust would really appreciate it if you can donate/sponsor any amount you can so that they can continue their priceless work. Thank you to those who have already done so.

Please TEXT: OINK77 £3 to 70070 

or donate via my JustGiving page

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey cool people, leaving so soon? Why don't you leave a comment? :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...